Cypress Semiconductor

www.cypress.com

Product Design Engineer

Product Engineer (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsYou will learn what a company should look like. The computerized documentation system for new product introduction is the best I have ever worked with.

ConsHighly unstable department configuration. For tactical reasons the company reorganizes very quickly when product line begin to fail. The inside political fighting is very vicious.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut all specs on spreadsheet forms. The existing documentation system that I developed for NPI vsystems needs to be fullly automated.

Working at Cypress Semiconductor in Sales

Field Sales (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

I worked at Cypress Semiconductor full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent Pay, Lots of Customers, Interesting Products, Good Benefits Cons: Extremely Engineering Arrogant Organization, Most of the time people are focusing more on making themselves… Advice to Senior Management: LISTEN TO CUSTOMERS! Cypress products and marketing should take customer priorities into account. Dont tell your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome experience

I have been working at Cypress Semiconductor part-time

Pros: Lots of independence Interesting product lines Lots of inovation fast paced, exciting Cons: TJ obedience Sucking up to management Brainwashing Advice to Senior Management: Minimize TJ pleasing and more on engineering Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cypress Semiconductor.

Worked for Cypress Semiconductor? Contribute to the Community!