D&B

www.dnb.com

Mixed

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Short Hills, NJ

ProsGreat brand, well meaning people. Customers need DNB data to make important credit decisions. The company has a strong competitive position and can weather even the worst economic storms.

ConsVery transactional environment. There is little sense of team and management does not know how to build a culture that hold people accountable and is a positive environment. It is a fear based environment. A good place to be for a few years and then to move on.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn how to build a high performing team. Fear is good for short term results but is a terrible way to motivate medium and long term.

The Worst Experience of my Life!

Leader, Business Reengineering (Former Employee) Short Hills, NJ

I worked at D&B

Pros: Great name Surburban lifestyle Across from the Mall Cons: Head Count Reduction is over used as a "Business Reengineering"… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Highly political

QA Tester (Current Employee) Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at D&B

Pros: I think Senior management is very competent. C-level executives know… Cons: Knowledge base is lacking. Knowledge sharing is lacking. The cafeteria in the building next… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. However, try getting down to the lowest… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on D&B.

Worked for D&B? Contribute to the Community!