D&B

www.dnb.com
  www.dnb.com
There are newer employer reviews for D&B

Sweat shop with high turn over

Former Employee - NCAT Sales Associate in Greensboro, NC
Former Employee - NCAT Sales Associate in Greensboro, NC

I worked at D&B full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It was a 8-5 job
Health benefits from day 1

Cons

1. Promised a lot of money and never saw it.
2. Management shows favoritism with special buckets of work fed to either the females or African Americans. So they could hit goals
3. I had 26 people in my training class at the 1 year anniversary only 3 of us were still there. HIGH TURNOVER.

Stop the turn and burn! It's cheaper to keep an employee than to hire new ones every other month.

244 Other Employee Reviews for D&B (View Most Recent)

Sales Organization Challenges

Former Employee - Risk Management Specialist in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Risk Management Specialist in Washington, DC

I worked at D&B full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

D&B is a very solid company, with a great reputation, and a significant number of long-term, smart employees. Their data and processes for aggregation and maintenance are very good.

Cons

D&B has undergone strategic changes to their sales organizational structure, which has limited the number of accounts for sales reps, as well as, limited their reach specific to product use. This, in turn, culminated in sales reps competing for dollars and prioritization within the same organization which became chaotic and bad for morale. Sales team resources have also been taken away and the rep is fully accountable for the sale process, administration, implementation, and continued relationship nurturing and validation of ROI.

Working with global businesses is a challenge with no current solution due to the international data agreements and lack of consistent international solution. In addition, new training options (virtual and instructor-led) are necessary to assist with customer adoption; consulting hours should be mandatory in all contracts. Best practices could be better shared across the sales teams.

The worst job I have ever had.

Former Employee - Inside Sales in Greensboro, NC
    Former Employee - Inside Sales in Greensboro, NC

I worked at D&B full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good Benefits thats it!! There are no other pros. There was one kind manager.

Cons

Bad Management , Craziest place I have ever worked, They have created a environment of paranoia
    Don't walk away from this place run!!! My last day was one of the happiest days of my life. Way too many leaders and managers. Train you to bully people into buying their service,

Respect your employees!!! Treat People with respect instead of like cows for slaughter . Stop bullying your employees and your customers

There are newer employer reviews for D&B