D&B

www.dnb.com

Poisonous Culture

Technology (Former Employee) Parsippany, NJ

Pros- Work from home several days a week
- Competitive salary
- Career growth and maneuvering possibilities

Cons- financial flexibility (lay-offs) touted as core strength of the company. Lay-offs every year in every department for 10 straight years, regardless of performance of the employee. I saw multiple extremely competent people laid off who had been there over 30 years. Just so CEO could keep her bonus.

- CEO / GLT only care about meeting the bottom line so their bonus stays put. And the bottom line only meets expectations by laying people off (no revenue growth).

- Culture of lay-offs puts everyone on edge, looking out for themselves at all times. Highly political environment. Lots of secrets and very poor communication.

- Avoid this company

Advice to Senior ManagementCEO / GLT should be fired immediately. This once proud pillar of American capitalism is finished.

Out of Touch

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at D&B full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The benefits are fair. Some of the people are nice… Cons: Upper management is out of touch and knows nothing about the business. They purchased… Advice to Senior Management: Review the current practices of all the sales people and a Performance Improvement Plan in place. Reward… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't walk, RUN away from working here

Credit Advisor (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at D&B full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good training and nice people to work with Cons: To put it kindly, they did not tell the truth about what the sales reps are actually making and that all the leads are "warm… Advice to Senior Management: Tell the truth in the interview process No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on D&B.

Worked for D&B? Contribute to the Community!