D&B
www.dnb.com Short Hills, NJ 5000+ Employees

Out of Touch

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

I worked at D&B full-time for more than 8 years

ProsThe benefits are fair. Some of the people are nice and know the job.

ConsUpper management is out of touch and knows nothing about the business. They purchased the company for profit only and do not care about how it is obtained...

Advice to Senior ManagementReview the current practices of all the sales people and a Performance Improvement Plan in place. Reward your customer service team with better salaries or better incentives since they interact with the customer the most.

Don't walk, RUN away from working here

Credit Advisor (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I worked at D&B full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good training and nice people to work with Cons: To put it kindly, they did not tell the truth about what the sales reps are actually making and that all the leads are "warm… Advice to Senior Management: Tell the truth in the interview process No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sweat shop with high turn over

NCAT Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Greensboro, NC

I worked at D&B full-time for more than a year

Pros: It was a 8-5 job Health benefits from day 1 Cons: 1. Promised a lot of money and never saw it. 2. Management shows favoritism with special buckets of work fed to either the females or African… Advice to Senior Management: Stop the turn and burn! It's cheaper to keep… More

There are newer reviews on D&B.

Worked for D&B? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at D&B reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for D&B CEO Robert Carrigan. All reviews posted anonymously by D&B employees.