D&B
www.dnb.com Short Hills, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

The body is alive but the brain is dead.

Relationship Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsCo-workers are intelligent -- can't figure out why they stay! Not ALL benefits have been cut. Some managers mean well but are crushed by the burdensome processes that D&B has developed.

ConsExecutives are clueless, won't listen to reality. The culture is, if you weren't born at D&B then you aren't credible. Products are so out of date that its hard to face our customers and look them in the eye. We have no true product development group. We have no real marketing group. What we do have is a boat load of HR people. I wish some of those HR people would take part of my quota and do real work versus perpetuating Winning Culture and Pay It Forward. I give my five year old more responsibility than this company gives their average employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe CEO talked about leaders managing their time horizon in early '09. Its pure rhetoric -- like everything else out of the exec's mouths. Steve is managing the company to meet his bonus plan. The company keeps rotating the top executives until they finally cut them loose. Until just recently all of sales reported into the COO. The COO has never held a quota in her life...
Then the company brings in a sales leader that could be my grandpa and I guarantee he is just going to be a yes man.

Constantly changing focus and funding

Director of Product Management (Current Employee)
    Newark, NJ

I have been working at D&B

Pros: The people at D&B are very nice to work with and deeply care about the work they… Cons: Senior management is a revolving door and often makes decisions without understanding the impact to our customers. They approve and… Advice to Senior Management: Take the time to learn about D&B products, processes and customers. Develop and stick… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work

Short Hills, NJ

I have been working at D&B

Pros: D&B has a culture that encourages sharing feedback and creating a career path… Cons: Like many large organizations, it can be difficult to find… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to share information through town halls and communications with the employees.… More
There are newer reviews on D&B.

Worked for D&B? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at D&B reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for D&B CEO Robert Carrigan. All reviews posted anonymously by D&B employees.