D&B

www.dnb.com

Good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Marlow, England (UK)

ProsGood communication from management. The organisation is large enough for professional advancement and receptive to new ideas from staff. Generally, I was happy with my wage packet and benefits.

ConsToo much corporate jargon. And the top down approach to building a corporate culture based on pride for the workplace is less motivational and somewhat more stifling. This is admittedly not a huge problem, but is fairly pervasive.

Advice to Senior ManagementD&B is a good place to work, there's no need for all the corporate jargon and enforced team building exercises. People will be happier if they can just get on with their work.

Good place to work

Relationship Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at D&B

Pros: Good products and good support. Decent base salary with great upside… Cons: Slow to respond to customer needs or issues. Typical large company… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your customers and your employees...it is part of your mission… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good people, but unclear strategic direction

Product Director (Former Employee)

I worked at D&B

Pros: D&B has a strong brand and leadership model, and provides opportunity for career growth. Management was… Cons: A tremendous amount of time and resources were spent on major initiatives that wound up being postponed… Advice to Senior Management: Leadership has rolled up its sleeves on many occasions to listen to the external customer. I am not certain whether they… More
There are newer reviews on D&B.

Worked for D&B? Contribute to the Community!