D&B

www.dnb.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for D&B

Good place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marlow, England (UK)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marlow, England (UK)

I worked at D&B

Pros

Good communication from management. The organisation is large enough for professional advancement and receptive to new ideas from staff. Generally, I was happy with my wage packet and benefits.

Cons

Too much corporate jargon. And the top down approach to building a corporate culture based on pride for the workplace is less motivational and somewhat more stifling. This is admittedly not a huge problem, but is fairly pervasive.

D&B is a good place to work, there's no need for all the corporate jargon and enforced team building exercises. People will be happier if they can just get on with their work.

269 Other Employee Reviews for D&B (View Most Recent)

Good people, but unclear strategic direction

Former Employee - Product Director
    Former Employee - Product Director

I worked at D&B

Pros

D&B has a strong brand and leadership model, and provides opportunity for career growth. Management was very approachable, and the team members were great to work with. Compensation and benefits were good.

Cons

A tremendous amount of time and resources were spent on major initiatives that wound up being postponed or canceled. Although this happens to some extent in any organization, it was especially prevalent at D&B.

Leadership has rolled up its sleeves on many occasions to listen to the external customer. I am not certain whether they are as attuned to internal team member feedback, however. It would be beneficial to expand that dialog beyond annual feedback surveys.

go, going, gone

Current Employee - Product Manager
    Current Employee - Product Manager

I have been working at D&B

Pros

best reason to work here is to get some experience in the info services industry you can leverage elsewhere. we have some really good people here, but the best ones leave.

Cons

the "winning culture" is a joke. if you learn how to play the game you can survive but if you dont you're toast. we have no idea where this thing is going beyond the next quarter. i'm amazed at how resilient people are here but anyone i respect is out looking for their next gig,

either sell the company to someone serious about growing the brand or get serious about change and growth

There are newer employer reviews for D&B