D&Y

www.dystaffing.com
There are newer employer reviews for D&Y

A company that has surpassed my expectations year after year......

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at D&Y

Pros

Strong performance-based comp program that has increased incentives and offerings each of the past 5 years while the economy has gone the opposite direction, continuous contests and recognition events, defined growth and development plans and positions that are occassionally developed specifically for an individual's skills and abilities, a thriving market, managers that care about the development of their employees!!!

Cons

It's hard work!!! You have to be able to sell over the phone and build virtual relationships - if you can't do that, it can be frustrating.

10 Other Employee Reviews for D&Y (View Most Recent)

A total waste of my time.

Former Employee - Staffing Consultant in Huntsville, TX
    Former Employee - Staffing Consultant in Huntsville, TX

I worked at D&Y

Pros

the best reason to work at D&Y is the monthly meeting where they bring food and cake. And boy I miss that cake. Seriously thats about it working there. Steer clear of that place management is so scrammbled

Cons

Omg where do I start. You have managers who knows nothing about their job they ask their staffing consultants who are their inferiors how to do their job. Its alot of favoritism there. HR is like a programmed robot. I would advice anyone to steer clear of that place. Dont waste your time.

Really hire people with sufficent experience not just people that worked sales for rental car thats not really sales.!!! SMH . You need to regulate the staffing and sharing of doctors. I mean if you get someone to sign a non compete that means that they are not your doctors so inside staffing consultants should share doctors meaning growth for all consultants.

D&Y was an excellent employer with a good business plan

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

I worked at D&Y

Pros

I have never worked for a company that values it's employees like D&Y. There were employee appreciation activities going on all the time. The atmosphere was fun and challenging - the goals set for the sales people ware very achievable. Normally 5-10 people on the sales team surpassed 100% of their goal expectation each month and made good money.

I was amazed at how well the sales team worked together and got along. In all the other sales jobs I've had with various companies, most of the sales people really only looked out for themselves and didn't care about how others in the office performed.

Oh, and there always seemed to be really good food either cooked or brought in for us. There were guys brought in to wash cars weekly, on site laundry service, listerine in the bathrooms, 3 different kinds of coffee served daily, company outings, etc..

Overall, a great working environment.

Cons

With any sales organization, there is a certain amount of stress that comes with the job. Sales is not for the weak of Heart. Unfortunately, there are some who consistently do not perform at the minimum level expected and often fail to accept responsibility for their own lack of performance. Normally those individuals blame the company or a manager, and ultimately make everyone else around them miserable with finger pointing and drama. During my 2+ years at D&Y, I rarely saw people leave during their first 90 days.

None