There are newer employer reviews for D&Y

Positive work environment, very competitive

Current Employee - Recruiter
Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at D&Y full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits, sales contests, positive environment, very strong company. Great for recent college grads and experienced sales people.

Cons

Competitive Sales Environment, Lots of pressure to succeed. Definitely not for someone that doesn't like to compete, meet goals, or do a lot of talking.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A company that has surpassed my expectations year after year......

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at D&Y

Pros

Strong performance-based comp program that has increased incentives and offerings each of the past 5 years while the economy has gone the opposite direction, continuous contests and recognition events, defined growth and development plans and positions that are occassionally developed specifically for an individual's skills and abilities, a thriving market, managers that care about the development of their employees!!!

Cons

It's hard work!!! You have to be able to sell over the phone and build virtual relationships - if you can't do that, it can be frustrating.

A total waste of my time.

Former Employee - Staffing Consultant in Huntsville, TX
    Former Employee - Staffing Consultant in Huntsville, TX

I worked at D&Y

Pros

the best reason to work at D&Y is the monthly meeting where they bring food and cake. And boy I miss that cake. Seriously thats about it working there. Steer clear of that place management is so scrammbled

Cons

Omg where do I start. You have managers who knows nothing about their job they ask their staffing consultants who are their inferiors how to do their job. Its alot of favoritism there. HR is like a programmed robot. I would advice anyone to steer clear of that place. Dont waste your time.

Advice to Management

Really hire people with sufficent experience not just people that worked sales for rental car thats not really sales.!!! SMH . You need to regulate the staffing and sharing of doctors. I mean if you get someone to sign a non compete that means that they are not your doctors so inside staffing consultants should share doctors meaning growth for all consultants.