D&Y
www.dystaffing.com Huntsville, AL 50 to 149 Employees

D&Y was an excellent employer with a good business plan

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at D&Y

ProsI have never worked for a company that values it's employees like D&Y. There were employee appreciation activities going on all the time. The atmosphere was fun and challenging - the goals set for the sales people ware very achievable. Normally 5-10 people on the sales team surpassed 100% of their goal expectation each month and made good money.

I was amazed at how well the sales team worked together and got along. In all the other sales jobs I've had with various companies, most of the sales people really only looked out for themselves and didn't care about how others in the office performed.

Oh, and there always seemed to be really good food either cooked or brought in for us. There were guys brought in to wash cars weekly, on site laundry service, listerine in the bathrooms, 3 different kinds of coffee served daily, company outings, etc..

Overall, a great working environment.

ConsWith any sales organization, there is a certain amount of stress that comes with the job. Sales is not for the weak of Heart. Unfortunately, there are some who consistently do not perform at the minimum level expected and often fail to accept responsibility for their own lack of performance. Normally those individuals blame the company or a manager, and ultimately make everyone else around them miserable with finger pointing and drama. During my 2+ years at D&Y, I rarely saw people leave during their first 90 days.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

The absolutely worst corporate atmosphere I have ever worked in.

Physician Recruier (Former Employee)

I worked at D&Y

Pros: Despite management, other employees are very nice and helpful. Office… Cons: Company philosophy is that you are going to fail therefore, they set goals so that you do. One person in five last more than 90… Advice to Senior Management: Utilize proven business management solutions to employee problems. Believe in your employees and they will perform well on your behalf. Set policy, notify in writing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

No room to move or grow...

Account Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at D&Y

Pros: The commission was good. That is all. Cons: Poor management. Poor Communication. Lack of promotion ability. Advice to Senior Management: Learn to respect your employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on D&Y.

Worked for D&Y? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at D&Y reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for D&Y CEO Susie Brown . All reviews posted anonymously by D&Y employees.