DAG Tech

www.dagtech.com
  www.dagtech.com
There are newer employer reviews for DAG Tech

DAG Technologies is a good place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at DAG Tech

Pros

DAG Technologies was a great place to work because of the flexible hours and excellent pay. All of the people there are competent and friendly.

Cons

I wish DAG Technologies would have offered some sort of a benefit package. Health insurance, a 401k or some other form of retirement plan would have been a great thing to have

Better organization at some levels would not hurt DAG Technologies. I think DAG Technologies would fare well from a CRM system. Last I heard they were in the process of developing one so I hope this works out well.

2 Other Employee Reviews for DAG Tech (View Most Recent)

Fast paced IT environment

Current Employee - Technical Engineer
    Current Employee - Technical Engineer

I have been working at DAG Tech

Pros

Working at DAG Tech is challenging but a lot of work with clients and technology. Sometimes it's long hours to resolve an issue, but feels good to make the client happy. DAG is adding new people pretty quickly so sometimes it's hectic.

Cons

Sometimes management forgets that we need down time. Also clients can be very pushy and want everything done the same day. I guess this is normal.

Please make sure as the company grows to reward those who have been there during the difficult times. We want to stay around to see more good things happen.

There are newer employer reviews for DAG Tech