DB&A
www.dbaresults.com Dallas, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Great company to work for that rewards based on your development

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsYou will gain experience in a wide range of industries working with clients ranging from front line Supervisors all the way up to the C Suite. Emphasis is placed on developing your consulting skills and have not met anyone now willing to help. Company leadership is aligned with the consistent goal of delivering high value to clients. Great teamwork on projects helps develop new employees at rapid pace.

ConsYou must be willing and able to travel for 50 weeks per year leaving on Sundays and coming home on Fridays. The company is committed to providing at least 48 hours at home on weekends and you must be comfortable with this lifestyle.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue with current Consultant development process.

Don't belive the negative reviews, they weren't the right fit.

I have been working at DB&A full-time for more than a year

Pros: You need to be a road warrior, travel is required as a consultant. You spend a lot of time coaching managers on the job… Cons: The conversations can be hard at times, so be ready… Advice to Senior Management: Continue with the changes, we appreciate it. Love the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nothing but stellar

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at DB&A full-time for less than a year

Pros: From the orientation at home office to the teams at two projects, I have gained important knowledge and am learning our tools and methodology from… Cons: If you don't like to travel, have constant interaction with people or… Advice to Senior Management: The teams I have worked on thus far have been… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DB&A.

Worked for DB&A? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DB&A reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DB&A CEO Michael Owens. All reviews posted anonymously by DB&A employees.