There are newer employer reviews for DB&A

Great company to work for that rewards based on your development

Current Employee - Project Manager in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Project Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at DB&A full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

You will gain experience in a wide range of industries working with clients ranging from front line Supervisors all the way up to the C Suite. Emphasis is placed on developing your consulting skills and have not met anyone now willing to help. Company leadership is aligned with the consistent goal of delivering high value to clients. Great teamwork on projects helps develop new employees at rapid pace.

Cons

You must be willing and able to travel for 50 weeks per year leaving on Sundays and coming home on Fridays. The company is committed to providing at least 48 hours at home on weekends and you must be comfortable with this lifestyle.

Continue with current Consultant development process.

65 Other Employee Reviews for DB&A (View Most Recent)

Don't belive the negative reviews, they weren't the right fit.

I have been working at DB&A full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You need to be a road warrior, travel is required as a consultant. You spend a lot of time coaching managers on the job when you are working with clients. The company is making changes, lots of them. I was a manager who wanted a change and has a love of coaching and a analytical mind, this is the perfect job for me.

Cons

The conversations can be hard at times, so be ready to handle conflict.

Continue with the changes, we appreciate it. Love the new training.

Nothing but stellar

Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at DB&A full-time (less than an year)

Pros

From the orientation at home office to the teams at two projects, I have gained important knowledge and am learning our tools and methodology from their collective experiences. Also, it has been made very clear to me, both through individual communication and our recent annual meeting, that I am an important member of the DBA Family.

Cons

If you don't like to travel, have constant interaction with people or work well in a team environment, this may not be for you.

The teams I have worked on thus far have been both knowledgeable and helpful in my continued personal growth.

There are newer employer reviews for DB&A