DB&A
www.dbaresults.com Dallas, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Caring people and a great company overall.

Consultant (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at DB&A full-time for more than a year

ProsDB&A is a great place to work. The entire company really cares about their employees and clients. The work changes with every project and always offers a new learning opportunities for even the most tenured manager. The job offers in depth training and opportunities for advancement. Performance reviews happen annually, but you can be promoted at anytime. The healthcare offerings are very generous, 2 weeks paid vacation, plus several days additional around holidays and between projects.

ConsThe company is going through internal changes so you will see people with differing perspectives about DB&A. If you don't like change or travel, you won't like this job! Travel Sunday night through Friday at noon is required, so keep in mind you might have delays associated with travel. Proper preparation for the lifestyle is key to success here and happiness for that matter. Also, you might note that the hours on the job can be long. Monday through Thursday, it is not uncommon to put in 10 to 12 hours, but we are a team and everyone is in it together.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to work on building the positive environment. Change is hard but we are on board.

There are newer reviews on DB&A.

Worked for DB&A? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DB&A reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DB&A CEO Michael Owens. All reviews posted anonymously by DB&A employees.