There are newer employer reviews for DC Group

Escape Corporate Obscurity, be part of a team where you are recognized for contributions

Current Employee - Field Service Engineer in Boise, ID
Current Employee - Field Service Engineer in Boise, ID

I have been working at DC Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Challenging career field where your skills will be highly utilized and appreciated. I have never worked for a company that values your contributions and knows you by name not an employee number. After working for an OEM for 5+ years, I found DC Group to be the change I was looking for.I would recommend DC Group to any technician that feels undervalued in their current role or discouraged with the direction their company is heading. I have worked over 5 years for DC Group and I have seen exponential growth rates posted year after year. The best part is, Management listens to employees for process improvement ideas and is constantly implementing technology advances to make your life easier.

Cons

Odd hours for some pm's make it difficult to schedule your personal activities around, so close communication with your account management team is a must. If you are in field service then a fluctuating schedule should not be anything new to you.

Continue to listen to your employees. A happy employee is a productive employee!!

38 Other Employee Reviews for DC Group (View Most Recent)

A great job for someone who wants to be successful and is willing to work for it.

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at DC Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good compensation, fair sales goals, plus a solid commission and incentive plan. If you are truly a hunter, you are given the accounts and tools to be successful; all you need is the motivation and drive. Flexible hours. The company is growing and has a great story to tell, and good performance is recognized and rewarded. There are highly successful people to learn from and fantastic technical support.

Cons

Some growing pains due to the company's growth, but if you learn to work with the issues as they come along instead of getting bogged down in complaining about them, you have an opportunity become part of the solution instead of being part of the problem.

Continue to set sales goals, reward good performance, and deal with problems quickly and individually.

Rewarding and challenging

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at DC Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Employees are rewarded based on performance and meeting goals. Leadership is forward thinking. Open office environment facilitates teamwork. The management encourages a proactive approach to issues and challenges the staff to resolve challenges with minimum intercedence. Latitude is given to allow employees to find resolution to work-related issues but has an open-door policy if an employee requires assistance. The work atmosphere is friendly and cooperative.

Cons

Parking area is overcrowded and there are no accomodations for disabled workers.

There are newer employer reviews for DC Group