DC Group
www.dc-group.com Minneapolis, MN 50 to 149 Employees

Escape Corporate Obscurity, be part of a team where you are recognized for contributions

Field Service Engineer (Current Employee)
Boise, ID

ProsChallenging career field where your skills will be highly utilized and appreciated. I have never worked for a company that values your contributions and knows you by name not an employee number. After working for an OEM for 5+ years, I found DC Group to be the change I was looking for.I would recommend DC Group to any technician that feels undervalued in their current role or discouraged with the direction their company is heading. I have worked over 5 years for DC Group and I have seen exponential growth rates posted year after year. The best part is, Management listens to employees for process improvement ideas and is constantly implementing technology advances to make your life easier.

ConsOdd hours for some pm's make it difficult to schedule your personal activities around, so close communication with your account management team is a must. If you are in field service then a fluctuating schedule should not be anything new to you.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to your employees. A happy employee is a productive employee!!

A great job for someone who wants to be successful and is willing to work for it.

Sales Executive (Current Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at DC Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good compensation, fair sales goals, plus a solid commission and incentive plan. If you are truly a hunter, you are given the accounts and… Cons: Some growing pains due to the company's growth, but if you learn to work with the issues as they come along instead of… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to set sales goals, reward good performance, and deal… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Rewarding and challenging

Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at DC Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Employees are rewarded based on performance and meeting goals. Leadership is forward thinking. Open office environment facilitates teamwork. The management encourages a proactive approach to… Cons: Parking area is overcrowded and there are no accomodations for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DC Group.

Worked for DC Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DC Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DC Group CEO Jon Frank. All reviews posted anonymously by DC Group employees.