DCT Industrial Trust
www.dctindustrial.com Denver, CO 50 to 149 Employees

Dysfunctional

Support Staff (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

ProsNone that I can think of.

ConsOverworked and underpaid. Bullying is rife, especially from female bosses. Backstabbing co-workers. HR is a joke, they will never deal with the problem of bullying bosses but will turn on you instead.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to rein in middle-management and inform them that support staff are not their slaves. We come in to work, not to be their friends, lackeys or therapists. The work environment is highly toxic as junior staff feel cornered by the demands of middle management. We are doing our jobs as well as their jobs, and we don't get the credit for it. Middle management use the yearly review process to get back at us for any complaints we make throughout the year. NOTE: Junior staff should be able to review middle management as well, anonymously if possible.

There are newer reviews on DCT Industrial Trust.

Worked for DCT Industrial Trust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DCT Industrial Trust reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DCT Industrial Trust CEO Philip L. Hawkins. All reviews posted anonymously by DCT Industrial Trust employees.