DDR Corp

There are newer employer reviews for DDR Corp

Typical Corporate Atmosphere

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Beachwood, OH
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Beachwood, OH

I have been working at DDR Corp full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

On-site cafeteria and fitness center. Some perks from local businesses provided by HR.

Cons

Very stiff feeling environment, no ability to advance within, new Sr. Management and Executives are brought in as interns or trainees. It's the chosen ones and everyone else. Budgets were cut drastically for the "everyone else" group and people are burnt out and dissatisfied because of this. It's a job, not a career for most. This is sad, because people used to love working here and the environment was more inviting, now we feel like we were cut off.

Show some appreciation to the "little people." We are a loyal group and deserve to be treated as a part of the team. So many people feel as though they work so hard, yet they are invisible, my co-workers in the field are especially prone to feeling as not part of the team they work so hard for.

16 Other Employee Reviews for DDR Corp (View Most Recent)

Not a family friendly workplace!! Flexible work schedules are a joke!!

Former Employee - Accountant in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Accountant in Cleveland, OH

I worked at DDR Corp

Pros

There are no good reasons to work at DDR.

Cons

Not a family friendly workplace!! Flexible work schedules are a joke!! Any time missed over two hours (ie: Doctor Appt.) must be made up and within the same work week, rather you work 60 hours work weeks or not.

Definitely, not a family friendly workplace!! Flexible work schedules are a joke!!

Decent place to work

I worked at DDR Corp

Pros

Great for task oriented individuals. Being affiliated with such a large developer opens doors with retailers and provides a tremendous opportunity to make deals.

Cons

It can be an emotionless environment. Top producers are often yesterday's news as it is a what have you done for me lately atmosphere.

Realize that sales people do not always make the best managers. Significant talent has been shown the door or left due to management conflict.

There are newer employer reviews for DDR Corp