There are newer employer reviews for DDR Corp

Decent place to work

I worked at DDR Corp

Pros

Great for task oriented individuals. Being affiliated with such a large developer opens doors with retailers and provides a tremendous opportunity to make deals.

Cons

It can be an emotionless environment. Top producers are often yesterday's news as it is a what have you done for me lately atmosphere.

Realize that sales people do not always make the best managers. Significant talent has been shown the door or left due to management conflict.

14 Other Employee Reviews for DDR Corp (View Most Recent)

Plenty of better companies out there

I have been working at DDR Corp full-time

Pros

Benefits, Growth potential, fitness center,

Cons

No flexibility, a lot of favortism, heavy workload.

We dont know where we are going but we will get there fast!

I have been working at DDR Corp

Pros

The pay is reasonable. The benefits are average. The time off provided is reasonable, if you get a chance to take it. Most of the people you work with are reasonable.

Cons

Disconnect between upper mangement and on the ground employees is large. The amount of overtime required for salaried employees is rediculous. The lack of an expressed vision from senior managment to regular employees is bad. The constant changes and roll out of programs with out vetting with people who actually have to do the work and or understanding of long term implications is constant. There are so many layers of management that often getting anything done seems impossible. Reporting requirements are exhorbinant.

Take your foot of the gas peddle for a minute and see what is actually working and what is not. Stop creating an atmosphere where empoyees spend a lot of time chasing their tale on projects that never accomplush anything. With all the management in place a more thorough vetting of reports and projects that are required should be easy, but when it actually hits the people have to do the work it is time consuming and confusing.

There are newer employer reviews for DDR Corp