There are newer employer reviews for DENSO TN Mfg. Inc

it's amazing company on the world

Current Intern - Industrial Maintenance Technician in Washington, DC
Current Intern - Industrial Maintenance Technician in Washington, DC

I have been working at DENSO TN Mfg. Inc as an intern (More than 8 years)

Pros

the technical company large operation big salary health centre for employer good quality

Cons

you must to carefully for working the job.., some machine is danger

Advice to Management

good looking employer if you work in tha company

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Women need not apply

Current Employee - Advanced Specialist in Maryville, TN
    Current Employee - Advanced Specialist in Maryville, TN

I have been working at DENSO TN Mfg. Inc

Pros

Job security far exceeds the industry average Benefits, for now, are excellent Location is convenient and in excellant proximity to preferred residential areas. Work environment is intense and busy.

Cons

Severely biased towards male employees Only satisfied if 50+ hours worked per week

Advice to Management

Open your eyes and look and what's going on around you.

2. Excellent Employer! Highly recommended!

Former Employee - Production Associate - Machine Operator in Athens, TN
    Former Employee - Production Associate - Machine Operator in Athens, TN

I worked at DENSO TN Mfg. Inc full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Worked at the Athens, Tn. facility, in fuel injector facility earlier this year. Impressive, dynamic, highly automated, rapidly expanding and growing company. Fast paced, but also laid-back at the same time. Management and bosses were great and friendly. Employees were wonderful, focused, and enthusiastic for the most part. Good training program, with excellent Japanese principles. Quality is job one there. Very clean, organized, comfortable, and climate controlled in the facility I worked in. Totally different environment...like night and day, from my previous employers! Had a fitness room, clinic, and nice cafeteria. Great benefits, good starting pay for area. Had to leave to relocate to west Tn. I actually miss this employer, and would go back in a heartbeat, if I were back in this area. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a great job, with good job security, and I honestly have nothing bad to say about them.

Cons

Really none. Some of the automated grinders were difficult to keep running smoothly. Was alot of 7 day work weeks there, but they were going to 12 hour shifts in my area, with plenty of time off, just as I was leaving.

Advice to Management

Nothing really. Keep up the great job you all are doing, and keep thoroughly screening all new hires to make sure the workforce stays top-notch like it is, for the most part now. You all have tons of potential in the future!