DFC Global

www.dfcglobalcorp.com

They taught me many things, and some I am able to use outside of work.

ProsYou are able to fine tune your customer service skills and develop your evaluative and analytical skills. Benefits are good. You must work with cash all day.

ConsFor security reasons, you are unable to leave until your shift is done, your schedule changes week to week, many stores are open 7 days a week and you must be available in many cases and two shifts per day, except Sundays, usually.

Advice to Senior ManagementI thought leadership made many good decisions over the years. Their strong focal points were on profit, security and people, and rightfully so.

Dollaar

I have been working at DFC Global

Pros: Nice compensation for the right positions, Good benefits Cons: Change company focus to often, expectations of hourly employees is… Advice to Senior Management: integrate the store operations to the point where all are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The culture is changing, but was too slow during my era

Senior Management (Former Employee) Victoria, BC (Canada)

I worked at DFC Global

Pros: None unless you want an education in politics Cons: Politics and a very slowly evolving culture that is taking the… Advice to Senior Management: Open your minds about change No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on DFC Global.

Worked for DFC Global? Contribute to the Community!