DFS Group
www.dfsgalleria.com Hong Kong 1000 to 5000 Employees

Excellent employer that delivers what it promises

Management Trainee (Former Employee)
Honolulu, HI

I worked at DFS Group full-time for less than a year

ProsStrong focus on development of staff in terms of skill sets and career progression. Great family environment to work in, where there is a strong emphasis on teamwork. Management walk the talk with their actions when it comes to practicing the 7 values of the company.

ConsIrregular hours unlike your usual 9-5, Monday to Friday work week. This means some personal sacrifices in terms your own social engagements will have to be made.

Great place to work

Assistant Merchandise Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at DFS Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Pay is very competitive with growth opportunities. Cons: Managers may know how to run a business; but need… Advice to Senior Management: Provide training on people management skills. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Former Employee

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Honolulu, HI

I worked at DFS Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: profitable company! great benefits! great location! Cons: Low morale among staff due to management not working as… Advice to Senior Management: IF YOU CAN'T TREAT PEOPLE WELL, HOW DO EXPECT TO… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on DFS Group.

Worked for DFS Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DFS Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DFS Group CEO Ed Brennan Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by DFS Group employees.