DHA Group
www.dha-inc.com Washington, DC 150 to 499 Employees

Paradise Lost

ProsSmall organization with very knowledgeable individual members. Individual managers know the contracts and people working them very well. Managers are easy to approach and seem to care about employee professional development.

ConsNew COO who fires longtime employees with little or no warning and makes no announcement that they have left the company or who is taking on their duties. A bit of a climate of fear at HQ which works its way down to the individual contributor level. Folks seem afraid to go to bat for employees if it means rocking the boat.

Advice to Senior ManagementDavid Hale should spend less time on leadership retreats and spend more time leading. He is not around and it appears that he is using the COO to do the dirty work while distancing himself from the unpleasant task of reorganizing.

Great company to get into

I have been working at DHA Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: DHA is a very personable close-nit place to work. The administration has come a long way from growing pains due to growing so rapidly… Cons: Schedule flexibility depends on an individual manager. Some are and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

HIGH Turnover...

Recruiting (Former Employee)
    Washington, DC

I worked at DHA Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some really talented people work at DHA, and everyone is easy to get… Cons: The company bonus structure changed while I was there, hitting my income. The whole back office had massive turnover. The recruiting department had… Advice to Senior Management: Quit telling people that things are getting better without doing anything to solve the management problems. You need to be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DHA Group.

Worked for DHA Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DHA Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DHA Group CEO David Hale. All reviews posted anonymously by DHA Group employees.