Glassdoor is your free inside look at DHL Express reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DHL Express CEO Ken Allen. All reviews posted anonymously by DHL Express employees.
Current Employee – been working at DHL Express
Pros – - Attractive Sales Incentives and rewards/recognition opportunities in Sales
- Enviable working condition with enough fun and sales outing in place
- Excellent in terms of structure, process, tools, training and development
- Possibility of maintaining work life balance is very high
- Arguably highly satisfied team leading to very low turnover ratio (below 4% yearly average)
Cons – - Opportunity for promotion is very limited due to a very flat organizational structure - skill & competency gaps between executives, managers and senior managers are pretty high so people forgo competing for promotions.
Advice to Senior Management – - At leadership roles management needs to be very careful to recruit in terms of fairness, talented resource, unbiased recruitment process and credibility
- Successor development needs to be prioritized.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2012-05-03 20:27 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.