DHL Express

www.dhl.com

Great place to work

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative  in  Tempe, AZ
Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Tempe, AZ

Pros

It was a very supportive friendly place to work. We had a great team at sales and lots of support from our supervisors.Supervisors tried their best and did great follow so that new hires can take on their new territories.

Cons

Very call driven, I don't think the emphasis on the amount of calls is as necessary as the emphasis on closing a deal.

Other reviews for DHL Express

Not the Best Place to Work.

Current Employee - CIS Agent  in  Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - CIS Agent in Dayton, OH

Pros

Very intriguing work for those interested in International Shipping and the subsequent laws and regulations. I've worked with and around DHL Express since I was but a young man of sixteen years old while the company was located in Wilmington, Ohio (ILN) and then I followed DHL to CVG, Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky Airport. The energy the company presents is simply impressive, considering the massive restructuring that had taken place. I now find myself in Dayton, Ohio working in the venture with Borderlinx. A very unique step as opposed to the operations in the larger hubs I have been exposed to.

Cons

Management is just flat out awful. Gossiping is king, and results in many unjust terminations and walk-outs. The near constant expletives that pour from my Supervisor's mouth is simply unprofessional, and what makes it even harder to swallow is when the Supervisor berates me for muttering a foul word if I make a slight mistake and catch said mistake. They'll promise their employees the world but only deliver piece-meal results to their favorites. threats and intrigue remind me of some bizarre version of 'Game of Thrones' where nothing gets accomplished. I've even been told the wrong PPH to purposely try and get myself in trouble by this 'leadership'.

Actually pay attention to who does what and who really cares.

Not the worst place to work

Pros

DHL's salaries and benefits are competitive. DHL also provides many tools and resources to its employees to help them accomplish the responsibilities of the position in which they are employed.

Cons

Although DHL says they support work/life balance, it is unrealistic with the heavy workload that many of their employees are responsible for completing.

There are newer employer reviews for DHL Express.

Worked for DHL Express? Contribute to the Community!