DHR International

www.dhrinternational.com
  www.dhrinternational.com
There are newer employer reviews for DHR International

Great place for consultants that like to collaborate while maintaining their own focus

Current Employee - EVP
Current Employee - EVP

I have been working at DHR International

Pros

Collaborative group of people enthused about their work and the company. Generally good support from corporate without intrusive guidelines and structures. A fun place to work.

Cons

We are a young company and slowly evolving important support systems and more sophisticated compensation approaches. Intellectual property is not widely distributed throughout the firm.

45 Other Employee Reviews for DHR International (View Most Recent)

Great place to be a consultant, but you need to be able to live the "eat what you kill" model. .

Current Employee - Executive Vice President
    Current Employee - Executive Vice President

I have been working at DHR International

Pros

As a consultant, I'm my own boss. I pick my hours, I pick my colleagues, I pick my clients, I pick my vacation. No Status Reports required.

Cons

Benefits are poor even for highly commissioned executives. Conslultant expenses and poorly handled...bad record keeping and SLOW replayment. Company is known for slow payment to vendors (at best). .

Pay more to strong researchers and let them work at home as a benefit. One excellent experienced researcher is worth 2-3 junior ones.

DHR International is a good starting point when one starts off in search. You learn from the ground up.

I have been working at DHR International

Pros

Great place to start if you need to understand exactly how the executive search side of things really and truly work.

Cons

Technology is lacking and the various offices across the globe don't really work together its more like working in your own little world.

None.

There are newer employer reviews for DHR International

Worked for DHR International? Contribute to the Community!