There are newer employer reviews for DHR International

Great place for consultants that like to collaborate while maintaining their own focus

Current Employee - EVP
Current Employee - EVP

I have been working at DHR International

Pros

Collaborative group of people enthused about their work and the company. Generally good support from corporate without intrusive guidelines and structures. A fun place to work.

Cons

We are a young company and slowly evolving important support systems and more sophisticated compensation approaches. Intellectual property is not widely distributed throughout the firm.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. DHR International is a good starting point when one starts off in search. You learn from the ground up.

I have been working at DHR International

Pros

Great place to start if you need to understand exactly how the executive search side of things really and truly work.

Cons

Technology is lacking and the various offices across the globe don't really work together its more like working in your own little world.

Advice to Management

None.

2. A good entry level job that has created further opportunity throughout the years.

I have been working at DHR International

Pros

DHR is a top 5 retained search firm. We place senior, executive and c suite professionals across all industrial sectors. We are comprised of very skilled research and consulting leaders who give a small firm personable approach with global reach.

Cons

DHR is not known for compensating its younger professionals well. While we do encourage growth in exposure, promotion and mentoring we are not competitive in salary. Consultants, on the other hand, have much more freedom to earn and develop their book of business.

Advice to Management

DHR should mature its internal management. While we have seen tremendous growth globally, we still operate as a small company. Many of our business leaders are very sophisticated while a small, but powerful inner circle do not qualify as global thinkers.