DIRECTV
www.directv.com El Segundo, CA 5000+ Employees

Great experience and good learning environment.

Advertising Sales Planner (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsThis is a good place to get a start on your career. I started at a low level, low skill, hourly job and worked my way up through the ranks to a position that fit my university education. Management is pretty good throughout the organization. Benefits are great.

ConsPay is low for the industry and low for the size of the company. Nepotism seems to be a global issue throughout the organization. If you aren't connected be prepared to show your true value. Actual skill will eventually be rewarded but you must be patient.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees fair wages and be mindful to not pay subordinates higher salaries than their direct superiors.

Good Company with Great Benefits

Call Center (Former Employee)
    Tulsa, OK

I worked at DIRECTV full-time for more than a year

Pros: DirectTV has great benefits, optional work hours Cons: Hated having to look for a new seat everyday, lots… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company, no movement out of call centers

Missoula, MT

I have been working at DIRECTV full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great benefits wonderful working enviorment good career development opportunities Cons: senior leadership is almost never an internal hire out of a call center except in… Advice to Senior Management: Look in the call centers for managment opportunities. Schooling isn't everything, good people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DIRECTV.

Worked for DIRECTV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DIRECTV reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DIRECTV CEO Michael D. (Mike) White. All reviews posted anonymously by DIRECTV employees.