DIRECTV

www.directv.com

Great place to be

Manager (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsDIRECTV has a great focus on leadership and personal development. The leadership team seems to be on the same page for the most part, however the politics to get work done can be overbearing at times. The pay is good for the most part and benefits are great. Free TV is worth its weight in gold and overlooked as a great perk by many.

ConsInternal development and promotion opportuinties seem good in higher level positions, but lower level positions don't seem to have the same opportunities. With good pay and benefits comes significant work hours. The work life balance is talked about, but hard to follow.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook more to internal people for promotion opportunities at lower levels. Consider how much the teams are working and balance the "needs of the business" with the "needs of family." We all have families and we want to spend time with them too.

Customer Service Rep

Billing Specialist (Current Employee) Missoula, MT

I have been working at DIRECTV full-time for less than a year

Pros: I like the shift that I am on. They do… Cons: Dealing with some of the angry customers on the phone. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

DIRECTV experience

Principal Engineer I (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at DIRECTV full-time for more than a year

Pros: Employee oriented company. Provide a lot of training, good opportunity… Cons: Not pure technological company like Google. Sometimes people are too… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DIRECTV.

Worked for DIRECTV? Contribute to the Community!