DIRECTV
www.directv.com El Segundo, CA 5000+ Employees

Collections Dept.

Collections Representative (Former Employee)
Englewood, CO

I worked at DIRECTV full-time for more than a year

ProsCo-workers were great! DirecTV is a great company with great benefits and they strive to create the best environment for their employees in there customer care departments.

ConsManagement, Structure, The Collections department was created in the Enterprise division and many of the perks that we were given as customer care reps were taken away. The communication between the senior management and lower management left much to be desired. Lower management didn't know what they were doing and very often frustrations were taken out on the reps.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart over with you management representatives. If you expect people to leave behind what the have in customer care, make it worth their while.

management is resistant to change and sometimes distant. However the company is outstanding

Vice President (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at DIRECTV full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: BEAUTIFUL product that sells by itself. This is a statement… Cons: the product... sells by itself. this is a statement acknowledging… Advice to Senior Management: being there for so long... it's no excuse to abandon… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Problems Follow You

Phone Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Missoula, MT

I have been working at DIRECTV full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Can often leave work early. Good health insurance Cons: Past mistakes will follow you like a bad penny. Given more and more to do. And more and more areas… Advice to Senior Management: If you want to keep good employees, quit slapping them in the face by telling them they are doing bad based… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on DIRECTV.

Worked for DIRECTV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DIRECTV reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DIRECTV CEO Michael D. (Mike) White. All reviews posted anonymously by DIRECTV employees.