DIRECTV

www.directv.com
There are newer employer reviews for DIRECTV

Finance Intern

I worked at DIRECTV

Pros

Workload was really easy. A lot of intern training activities and seminars on how the company is run.

Cons

Didn't gain any skills or experience. I was mostly doing busywork and just took the internship for the name.

614 Other Employee Reviews for DIRECTV (View Most Recent)

DIRECTV, great work environment, people and benefits.

Current Employee - Specialist, Project Management in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Specialist, Project Management in New York, NY

I have been working at DIRECTV full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

DIRECTV is a great place to work. Lots of great people. Management is very flexible and open to dialogue. They offer a comprehensive benefits package.

Cons

Pay packages I feel are on the lowside. Also, depending on personal ambition, it feels like it can take a while to move up in the company. Performance is rewarded but I feel it could be better.

Allow for more internal promotion and continue to develop talent. I feel the company is doing a good job at the moment, but can be improved by giving more direction at lower levels.

High Politics! Long Working Hours and Still Fired! Avoid DirecTV

Former Employee - Project Manager in El Segundo, CA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in El Segundo, CA

I worked at DIRECTV full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Relatively good salary which does not last for a long time!

Cons

Very high politics environment. People open doors for each other because of customs but no one smiles. Everyone looks down with sad faces. Back stabbing is a routine in directv as well as sarcasm, temper, disrespect, ... The culture is all about fear and distrust. AVOID DIRECTV EVEN WITH GOOD SALARY OFFER BECAUSE YOU WILL BE UNHAPPY EVERY DAY. People work hard and long hours and still get fired :o(

Change the culture from fear and lack of job security to team culture. Go to the restaurant on the first floor and watch how sad passing people are.

There are newer employer reviews for DIRECTV