DIRECTV
www.directv.com El Segundo, CA 5000+ Employees

This is a great company to work for and grow with

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Huntsville, AL

I have been working at DIRECTV full-time for more than a year

ProsOpportunities to grow within the company, many community service activities to participate in, great incentive and bonuses plans, great benefits packages.

ConsIt's a call center, so just like with any call center you have to deal with many personalities. Not just with other employees, but also with customers. So you have to have patience & not allow things to get to you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Finance Intern

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at DIRECTV

Pros: Workload was really easy. A lot of intern training activities… Cons: Didn't gain any skills or experience. I was mostly doing… More

Not the easiest job I've ever had but certainly rewarding

Training Specialist (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at DIRECTV full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nice salary. Free service. Great avenues to venture into other… Cons: Very corporate. Cut throat mentality when it comes to promotions. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on DIRECTV.

Worked for DIRECTV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DIRECTV reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DIRECTV CEO Michael D. (Mike) White. All reviews posted anonymously by DIRECTV employees.