DIRECTV
www.directv.com El Segundo, CA 5000+ Employees

More than enough.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Caguas, PR

ProsThis company has excessive flexibility, great pay (not minimum), big hours for part-time workers, omnipresent team work, secure and clean offices, different experiences everyday, excellent training methods, and, of course, TVs everywhere.

ConsDealing with unsatisfied customers...but that problem's everywhere, really.

Advice to Senior ManagementIntroduce a faster access to database, implement an easier bill review page, and get new hardwares like computers, turn number displays, and phones.

Great company, great environment.

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at DIRECTV full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great environment, excellent for people looking for top tech company. Cons: Very hard to grow in the company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Manager

Manager (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at DIRECTV full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Benefits, Bonus, Free DIRECTV, Competitive Cons: Inequality in salary, HR, More transparency, Advice to Senior Management: Transparent HR system Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DIRECTV.

Worked for DIRECTV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DIRECTV reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DIRECTV CEO Michael D. (Mike) White. All reviews posted anonymously by DIRECTV employees.