DISH

www.dish.com

Customer Service Rep

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsBeing on a team that becomes like second family (you have to because you never get to see your family), pay for the area, guaranteed breaks with one hour lunches, and location.

ConsMandatory overtime, point attendance policy, team coaches are sometimes unwillingly to help, daily changes to business policies that you have to explain to customers, take downs of certain channels like AMC and have to explain to disgruntled customers, a training program that is too short, and set schedules where there is no room for changes when a major even happens in your life.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate more useful incentives when doing a good job besides the free stuff given by the various premium channels. Make the bonus incentive more achievable.

Current fss 4

FSS IV (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: At my work place we are all like family. I… Cons: I wish the benefits were better. My insurance for what i do is horrible. I love my company an don't want to down it in… Advice to Senior Management: Just please get better insurance and promote from within and don't har management… More

Dish is a Cesspool

Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) Tulsa, OK

I worked at DISH full-time for less than a year

Pros: There are no best reasons to work at DISH Cons: Inept management. Ever changing schedules. Poor compensation.… Advice to Senior Management: Quit - go somewhere else. Stop blocking the way for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DISH.

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!