DISH

www.dish.com

Very happy with company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Littleton, CO

ProsGreat opportunities. I feel like I am able to make a difference and I genuinely love my job. Personally, I am very happy with management and am kept challenged and engaged. I feel like I am learning, improving and contributing every day. This is a company that makes me feel ambitious. In contrast to some of the other reviews, I feel like I have plenty of autonomy and it is that freedom that makes me happy to work here (though it must be said that I don't work on the phones).

ConsI don't feel like I have much in common with my colleagues. People seem to keep to themselves and are suspicious of someone doing a good job. There are a couple of toxic people who should be removed from the company, but that is no different from any workplace anywhere in the world.

Advice to Senior ManagementJoe Clayton is taking the company in the right direction, promoting transparency and talking with employees at all levels. Keep with this approach and recognize deserving employees.

Dish is a great place to work!

Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) Bluefield, WV

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I work at Dish in Bluefield and love the family environment. Senior management cares about there employees and will do anything to help. My bosses… Cons: None, I have been there 10 years and love it.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep focusing on your employees and keep the family atmosphere. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A Business Analyst's view of Dish

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: For the most part, Dish provides a challenging, fast paced and collaborative environment. There are many lifelong learning opportunities due to a large variety of… Cons: There is still some co-worker negativity and resistance to change, although this is changing with the addition of… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to work on rewarding and promoting based on performance. Review mid-level manager skill sets (e.g. ability to praise, encourage and enable). Continue… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on DISH.

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!