DISH

There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Great people & growth opportunities

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Englewood, CO
Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Englewood, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love a fast-paced work day where I'm not counting the clock. I've only been with DISH for a few months, but in the short time I've been challenged, given immense responsibility and contributed to the business. This is an exciting business! For the first time in a long time I'm happy to go to work because I'm surrounded by smart, energetic people like me who are ready to make a difference.

Cons

I wish I had more vacation time, but DISH isn't different than other corporations in terms of benefits.

1851 Other Employee Reviews for DISH (View Most Recent)

Very happy with company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great opportunities. I feel like I am able to make a difference and I genuinely love my job. Personally, I am very happy with management and am kept challenged and engaged. I feel like I am learning, improving and contributing every day. This is a company that makes me feel ambitious. In contrast to some of the other reviews, I feel like I have plenty of autonomy and it is that freedom that makes me happy to work here (though it must be said that I don't work on the phones).

Cons

I don't feel like I have much in common with my colleagues. People seem to keep to themselves and are suspicious of someone doing a good job. There are a couple of toxic people who should be removed from the company, but that is no different from any workplace anywhere in the world.

Joe Clayton is taking the company in the right direction, promoting transparency and talking with employees at all levels. Keep with this approach and recognize deserving employees.

Dish is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Bluefield, WV
    Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Bluefield, WV

I have been working at DISH full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I work at Dish in Bluefield and love the family environment. Senior management cares about there employees and will do anything to help. My bosses have truly mentored me and helped in my development as a professional and person. They are great up sell incentives for agents coaches and managers. You have the opportunity to make $1000 plus month on incentives alone. They also have great opportunity for promotion. All of management has started as agents and worked there way up to their current positions. They are litterally promoting someone every month. If you are dedicated and have the skill, you will move up fast in this organization!

Cons

None, I have been there 10 years and love it. I wouldn't change anything

Keep focusing on your employees and keep the family atmosphere.

There are newer employer reviews for DISH