DISH

There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Great people & growth opportunities

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Englewood, CO
Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Englewood, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love a fast-paced work day where I'm not counting the clock. I've only been with DISH for a few months, but in the short time I've been challenged, given immense responsibility and contributed to the business. This is an exciting business! For the first time in a long time I'm happy to go to work because I'm surrounded by smart, energetic people like me who are ready to make a difference.

Cons

I wish I had more vacation time, but DISH isn't different than other corporations in terms of benefits.

1877 Other Employee Reviews for DISH (View Most Recent)

Dish is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Bluefield, WV
    Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Bluefield, WV

I have been working at DISH full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I work at Dish in Bluefield and love the family environment. Senior management cares about there employees and will do anything to help. My bosses have truly mentored me and helped in my development as a professional and person. They are great up sell incentives for agents coaches and managers. You have the opportunity to make $1000 plus month on incentives alone. They also have great opportunity for promotion. All of management has started as agents and worked there way up to their current positions. They are litterally promoting someone every month. If you are dedicated and have the skill, you will move up fast in this organization!

Cons

None, I have been there 10 years and love it. I wouldn't change anything

Keep focusing on your employees and keep the family atmosphere.

Looking for excitement and career growth? DISH is where it is at!

Current Employee - General Manager in Sioux City, IA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Sioux City, IA

I have been working at DISH full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have been with the company for 10 years. I started with the company in 2002 as a Field Service Specialist 1 and currently hold the position of General Manager. This company has come a long way in customer service and employee appreciation providing multiple benefits for both. At every level that I have progressed I have been challenged and excited about the vision and direction we are headed as a team. The career growth here at Dish is only limited by your own motivation to succeed and challenge yourself. If you're a team player and believe in internal and external customer service, skys the limit.

Cons

Cons? Here at Dish you receive great benefits, paid training, and a ladder to grow your career. I have always seen Cons as an opportunity to find solutions and Dish encourages this type of mindset. Con: Now, there are some long hours in any position you have here at dish if your dedicated to improve. So If I had any wishes to present it would be that success would come with little work, little time and I could spend more time in the woods hunting. You cannot WIN without the dedication of the team and that takes time and sacrifice. Are you that person?

In the last several years you have done a stand up job at reaching out to the front line employees to really grasp what the obstacles are to productivity and customer service. You have taken feedback and implemented countless ideas from technicians and Field Management and for this I applaud you. As a company we have even taken a deeper look at how to improve the leadership training to get to the source of some of the complaints. Keep researching and improving as you have been. A solid Leadership team that believes in the development, support and success of our employees will be a major key factor to our continued success.

There are newer employer reviews for DISH