I love my job!

Current Employee - Advanced Technical Support Representative in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Advanced Technical Support Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at DISH full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I really love my job I have met alot of wonderful people working at dish. Dish has been very good about finding schedules for me that work around school and other issues that come up. I have great sick time and vacation time benefits.Dish is the only company I have ever worked for that has taken the time to meet with employees and get input before making changes to systems and policies.

Cons

The medical benefits could be a little better and scoring metrics could be more consistant but,overall they are still better than other companies i have worked for.

Other Employee Reviews for DISH

1. Lots of room to move around

Current Employee - Lead QA Inspector in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Lead QA Inspector in Denver, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started in a dept. that I normally wouldn't have and would like to move into another dept. My manager is very supportive in helping me achieve my goal. I have also been able to learn a lot here and be able to speak with different depts. to gain knowledge. Don't complain if you don't have the drive to better yourself, change is inevitable.

Cons

Pay is not the greatest and benefits aren't either. While trying to move to other depts. like Marketing, they want a perfect canidate and are not wiling to train at all. You can always learn new skills, you can't learn personality, drive and passion.

2. Happy :) in Christiansburg, VA callcenter BB/DD tech support

Current Employee - Advanced Broadband Support in Christiansburg, VA
    Current Employee - Advanced Broadband Support in Christiansburg, VA

I have been working at DISH full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Dish is a great company to work for. IF people don't like to work there, maybe they should look elsewhere for employment. Not everybody is made out to do the job we do on a regular basis. The management is very caring from the top down! I can personally say Dish helped me as an employee through tough times, they are always behind me. And my coach is wonderful to work with, but i have worked with other coaches too and they are as well very nice to work for. So i don't understand all this negativity. I can highly recommend Dish for employment and for customers too. Great company!!!

Cons

there are really none. If you a negative person, you will always find something in any company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work you do!