Principal Analyst/Developer

Current Employee - Principal Analyst/Developer  in  Englewood, CO
Current Employee - Principal Analyst/Developer in Englewood, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great Opportunities.
GC processing.
Dynamic Environment with changing requirements.

Cons

Flexible Hours.
Work From Home.
Health Benefits

Pls make changes to below to be on par with other IT shops.
Flexible Hours
Work From Home.
Health Benefits.

Other Reviews for DISH

Much improved DISH - THANK YOU!

Current Employee - Management  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Management in Chicago, IL

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I certainly could add all of the negative things I'v experienced through the years, however, I dont feel that would reflect the great things that have occurred over the last 24 months. We are no longer JUST a satellite company, we have made key acquisitions, partnerships, and changes to improve our position, customer retention and most importantly employee retention. I feel Joe Clayton was a muched needed energy for the company. Its his vision, excitement and passion that we see which drives us to do better.

Frankly, it bothers me that we have employees who don't feel appreciated. I don't think thats a reflection of the entire company v. the individual manager who hasn't taken the time to recognize your acomplishments, or give you the reward/recognition.

This is a technology company, we MUST work harder, and smarter that many companies if we want to continue being a viable company in the future. Technology changes, customer want MORE, and dont want to always pay for it. therefore, we must constantly be on the move, otherwise, we'll get passed by.

I dont think Charlie Ergen started this company with just 14 million subscribers in mind. Frankly, I'm glad we have a Chairman who's vision keeps us employed, and a CEO who has taken the time to make things better for the employees.

I'm proud to say I work for Dish Network!

Cons

Oddly enough, I have to enter something in the CONS section, if I want to submit my review.

Continue the rewards/recognition. The praise goes along way with employees. I'm in the room with employees, and when we see/hear the passion of our senior leadership it fuels us to WIN.

Get the Training pay and then run

Current Employee - Field Technician  in  Perry, OK
    Current Employee - Field Technician in Perry, OK

I have been working at DISH full-time for less than a year

Pros

free training pay, free uniforms to destory

Cons

terrible company to work for. might as well be in the middle of nigeria making 7.5 cents a hour

quit

There are newer employer reviews for DISH.

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!