DISH

www.dish.com

Much improved DISH - THANK YOU!

Management (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsI certainly could add all of the negative things I'v experienced through the years, however, I dont feel that would reflect the great things that have occurred over the last 24 months. We are no longer JUST a satellite company, we have made key acquisitions, partnerships, and changes to improve our position, customer retention and most importantly employee retention. I feel Joe Clayton was a muched needed energy for the company. Its his vision, excitement and passion that we see which drives us to do better.

Frankly, it bothers me that we have employees who don't feel appreciated. I don't think thats a reflection of the entire company v. the individual manager who hasn't taken the time to recognize your acomplishments, or give you the reward/recognition.

This is a technology company, we MUST work harder, and smarter that many companies if we want to continue being a viable company in the future. Technology changes, customer want MORE, and dont want to always pay for it. therefore, we must constantly be on the move, otherwise, we'll get passed by.

I dont think Charlie Ergen started this company with just 14 million subscribers in mind. Frankly, I'm glad we have a Chairman who's vision keeps us employed, and a CEO who has taken the time to make things better for the employees.

I'm proud to say I work for Dish Network!

ConsOddly enough, I have to enter something in the CONS section, if I want to submit my review.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the rewards/recognition. The praise goes along way with employees. I'm in the room with employees, and when we see/hear the passion of our senior leadership it fuels us to WIN.

Excellent Use of Slight of Hand

Advanced Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) Christiansburg, VA

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It is good to have access to the product at no additional cost. Very… Cons: everything is about numbers and aligning all of them. The higher or more prominent your position the less training and more scrutiny. If you can… Advice to Senior Management: Start fresh with someone who can maintain morale and not contribute to churn in our employees. People who do not even like the job still… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Get the Training pay and then run

Field Technician (Current Employee) Perry, OK

I have been working at DISH full-time for less than a year

Pros: free training pay, free uniforms to destory Cons: terrible company to work for. might as well be in… Advice to Senior Management: quit No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DISH.

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!