There are newer employer reviews for DISH

n/a

Current Employee - Executive Resolution Specialist  in  Littleton, CO
Current Employee - Executive Resolution Specialist in Littleton, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The career path that they provide to everyone. I like that we have PFP this helps show how much we appreciated as an individual I have the chance to learn something everyday and to prove the same learning experience to my co-workers. I have all the right tools to help with my daily task, just recently with our price changes this year I think this is the best way that we were trained for this and the tools that are provided to us are very useful/ In my opinion this is one of the smoothest price changes I have gone though so far.

Cons

I dislike the heath benefits I wished we had a better plan.

n/a

1753 Other Employee Reviews for DISH (View Most Recent)

Practice, you wanna talk about Practice!!!!

Current Employee - Field Service Specialist IV
    Current Employee - Field Service Specialist IV

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good Pay if you snuck in before they changed the metrics for promoting...and thats about it.

Cons

Worked like dogs, horrible upper management, expect to work holidays, and benifets are absolutely garbage!!!

focus on the ones that that end up getting YOU your pack check without us you are nothing!!!!

Completely content in mediocrity

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative  in  Littleton, CO
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Littleton, CO

I worked at DISH full-time for less than a year

Pros

Can make decent money
    Can be promoted fairly quickly
    I do believe that executive management has good vision for the future of the company; however, this vision is not trickling down to practial application at the staff/middle management level.

Cons

The majority of management has been promoted beyond their ability.
    There seems little interest in making the company better for the employees or customers.
    There is a strong "That's not my job" syndrome in management that makes customer service suffer and makes it difficult for those who actually want to solve a customer's problem.
    Benefit package is way below average.
    Management blames the high employee attrition rate on the difficulty of the work instead of focusing their own deficiencies.
    Communication between departments is virtually non-existent.

Hire an external manager/director who has experience running call centers and keeping attrition low. this individual should have authority over both the sales and service departments Unfortunately you will not be able fix your problems by promoting from within for this position.

There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!