DISH
2.5 of 5 1,635 reviews
www.dishnetwork.com Denver, CO 5000+ Employees

A real employee review

Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee)
Flushing, NY

ProsThe only pros are the great people you meet and learn from.

ConsI am a real employee, I do my best at my call center, I sometimes get p4p every paycheck, why
does the company abuse me more by giving me DISHWORLD that affects my payouts and my
manager at my call center looks the other way. Why do they add so many skills to us and same pay as a regular agent? Why is my manager not promoting and caring about our call center. Unfortunately as much as glass door goes hard on dish.. Dish at the end of the day don't care, they use the site against us, they recently changed the sales payout to be harder and unfair. There's no pay increase or change, no diff in health insurance. Why are you abusing me with all these calls, getting penalized for aux's, writtens for no reason, meeting metrics that are difficult due to DISH WORLD that I don't get paid for. I signed up to be a rep for DISH NETWORK not DISH WORLD. In the beginning my management said we will get commission for opening account, lies, we would get sales for adding more programming, lies. Why are you not paying us more? The compensation we get is not enough, it's not fair you guys change things just like that and expect us to know right away. It's not fair how certain language groups makes prog/ promotion changes and we have no clue about them, why do I have to hear it from a customer who thinks we are dumb because of the marketing dept. who are lazy don't contact us to let us know what is up?
DISH WORLD DISHWORLD DISHWORLD thanks for making my life miserable. When i started with dish i signed a contract for DISH NETWORK not DISH WORLD so why put more on my plate with same pay? It's a shame a true shame management at my call center find lil things to fire people n look the other way at real problems, they act like they care & wanna help but at the end it's about numbers.

Advice to Senior ManagementHere's advice management, pay us more, fix benefits, pay us more for DISH WORLD, increase our pay for what we do now, why do u guys have all these awards??? Because of us, we talk to the customers, we upsell, we help and we connect with customers oh and build "rapport". Without us the awards would go to direct tv/Verizon/AT&T so actually listen and help don't make life harder for us and throw more work on the table. Oh and it's funny how every time a coach or agent is top in call center or had there pic up on the wall they are later fired. Make positive changes to help your agents not make us more miserable.

There are newer reviews on DISH.

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!

DISH – Why Work for Us?

The Dish on DISH. Pride: We possess the integrity to set high goals and the commitment to achieve the results. We believe pride is a personal commitment, to do your best in everything you do.Our Core Values… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DISH reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DISH CEO Joseph Clayton. All reviews posted anonymously by DISH employees.