DISH

www.dish.com
There are newer employer reviews for DISH

overall good people to work with not to work for

Current Employee - Field Service Specialist I in Naperville, IL
Current Employee - Field Service Specialist I in Naperville, IL

I have been working at DISH full-time (more than a year)

Pros

free equipment and programming, profit sharing, 4 day work week, overtime is good. Independent work in the field, not a lot of micromanaging in the field

Cons

Benefits suck. Can't believe in this day and age they have decided to eliminate mental coverage. Upper management has no idea what it is like in the field. Van layouts suck. Whom ever came up with that layout should come try to make it work in my van. Metrics are at times very hard to hit all of them.

Take some more of the employee feedback and implement. Poorly stocked vans make it hard for techs to effectively work in the field. Bring in Mental coverage. God knows at dish we need it.

1961 Other Employee Reviews for DISH (View Most Recent)

Don't work here unless you want to be used and not get paid for what you do.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative II in Flushing, NY
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative II in Flushing, NY

I have been working at DISH full-time (less than a year)

Pros

You work with a great diverse staff

Cons

First I want to say I am a real dish employee and I don't post fake goody stuff on this website as others have done to boost fake postivity, and also I signed up to work for dish network satellite not DISH WORLD, I am not getting paid extra, I'm doing more, my current dish network metrics are being affected for this extra stuff I do. It's not fair, we were promised since dish world came in affect we would be compensated for this and nothing has been done it's been more than 2 years. The pay out cycle for us is ridiculous and sales as well, they recently added a sales dept in out floor and they are making so much better money than we do. Me as a international rep take care of sales, opening and closing acct (I get no commission for that) billing, and full tech procedures as for dish world I do all of those too plus some new stuff like trouble shoot smart tv and things that is a waste of my time.. Why do I do so much more than regular agent and get paid the same? It's unfair, using and squeezing the crap out of us, I wish justice and respect can reach this call center.

Management, stop looking the other way when it comes to DISHWORLD, stop ignoring us, this isn't fair, the contract I signed was dishnetwork not dish world when I started working here. Stop abusing us and changing payouts constantly making our lives miserable. Gettin finals for being 1-5 minute late is ridiculous. This company has potential but the abuse you give us really hurts us mentally and financially. Actually listen to us, you say "post your concerns on dish forum" yet if we say anything slightly negative u get management in our call centers to bark at us and eventually fire us. Be fair, actually care and listen to what we have to say. I heard your on top of us now because you read we have the worst reviews from all centers, u know why? Because the lack of attention you give us for dish world and not paying us appropriately.

Horrible from the start

Current Employee - Field Service Manager
    Current Employee - Field Service Manager

I have been working at DISH full-time (more than a year)

Pros

4 day work week, discount on Dish service

Cons

Upper management support, worst communication I have ever seen, you are not worth anything other then a robot to the company.

show that you care about your employees as people and then you will see buy in to your sorry excuse for a company.

There are newer employer reviews for DISH