DISH

www.dish.com

I'm glad I worked there, but I don't miss it either

Inside Sales Associate (Former Employee) Littleton, CO

ProsHard work pays off, big time! Feel good about working for an honest company that doesn't lie to customers. They really try to make it a fun place to work! I have told many of my friends, "you wan't make some money, go sell for Dish"!

ConsAlmost every mistake is documented. Never can be late to work, 1 minute late is the same as an hour it seems! Some supervisors let their team take one hour lunch breaks, some only half-hour! Don't make plans for the weekend, because they make you work "extra time" on your scheduled days off. If you are a slacker, you won't have a job very long...trust me!

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more sales people so they don't have to work all that extra time! Let workers feel like they have a choice in working extra time, sometimes people really need to have their time off!

Worst company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Flushing, NY

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great conversation starter when you tell people you work for… Cons: Lot of pressure to meet the many many goals they have for us. People work like slaves with a lot of stress and… Advice to Senior Management: Start caring about people not of your own careers. Treat everyone fairly. promote people because of their talent and merit not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't be fooled by the recent positive reviews....

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than a year

Pros: I can't think of any. Cons: Don't be fooled by the recent rash of positive reviews for Dish. The CEO recently sent out a thinly veiled call to arms to come… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees as human beings. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on DISH.

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!