DISH

www.dish.com

I'm glad I worked there, but I don't miss it either

Inside Sales Associate (Former Employee) Littleton, CO

ProsHard work pays off, big time! Feel good about working for an honest company that doesn't lie to customers. They really try to make it a fun place to work! I have told many of my friends, "you wan't make some money, go sell for Dish"!

ConsAlmost every mistake is documented. Never can be late to work, 1 minute late is the same as an hour it seems! Some supervisors let their team take one hour lunch breaks, some only half-hour! Don't make plans for the weekend, because they make you work "extra time" on your scheduled days off. If you are a slacker, you won't have a job very long...trust me!

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more sales people so they don't have to work all that extra time! Let workers feel like they have a choice in working extra time, sometimes people really need to have their time off!

Worst company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Flushing, NY

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great conversation starter when you tell people you work for… Cons: Lot of pressure to meet the many many goals they have for us. People work like slaves with a lot of stress and… Advice to Senior Management: Start caring about people not of your own careers. Treat everyone fairly. promote people because of their talent and merit not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worst company to work for. I would give it zero stars if it gave me that option to do so.

Field Technician (Former Employee) Lowell, AR

I worked at DISH full-time for more than a year

Pros: I can not think of any positive things to say about this company. Maybe the small discount you get of… Cons: Working weekends and ALL holidays. Poor management, and poor treatment. Its like being a slave. You wake up and work yourself dead in any weather… Advice to Senior Management: Understand that just because your life revolves around all things Dish does not mean everyone elses does. Theres… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on DISH.

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!