DISH is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Human Resources Associate  in  Englewood, CO
Current Employee - Human Resources Associate in Englewood, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am more empowered that any place I have worked in 20 years. My managers allow me the freedom to contribute in a creative and meaningful way. I have a lot of autonomy. I am valued for my skills, education and experience. I am on the first truly high performing team of my career.

Cons

Having to badge out and no work from home

Let go of the badge report (really) and watching people's time on site. I worked about 20 hours at home this weekend on a project (my choice). So the badge report does not accurately show my time contributions.

Other Reviews for DISH

An excellent, challenging environment filled with intelligent people

Current Employee - Senior IT Manager  in  Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Senior IT Manager in Englewood, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people in the teams I work with are some of the most dedicated and intelligent individuals I have ever had the priviledge to work with. The personal accountability is higher than at any other company I have experienced. I feel like the company values my skills and dedication.

Cons

I would like to see some additional options for health care coverage. The high deductible plan is not the best.

Keep moving in the direction that you are!

Ignore the haters--ask a current employee what they think!

Current Employee - Documentation and Training Specialist  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Documentation and Training Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work schedule, perks, retirement options, work environment, technology, accessibility of management, ability to get promoted

Cons

Health insurance, can seem disorganized, management can sometimes be TOO hands-off resulting in confusion about job responsibility (this may be relative to length of time in position)

The health insurance is great for single people with no kids. For those of us with families, the out of pocket cost before you hit your deductible for the year is killer. It would be nice if there was a non-HSA option. As much as I love my job here, I'd take a pay cut to go somewhere else if it meant getting a more comprehensive medical benefits package.

There are newer employer reviews for DISH.

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!