There are newer employer reviews for DISH

This is a deadened job.

Current Employee - Still Just An Agent  in  Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Still Just An Agent in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The Company has invested lots of time and resources into changing the culture. Upper management is spending more time at each site.

Cons

I can't figure out how you can get promoted in this place. Ive worked with many of those that have been recently promoted and I know that most maintained their numbers by not following the rules. There is a vicious cycle of managers teaching coaches how to manipulate, coaches teaching agents and so on. You will only get generic feedback and generally it is the same feedback given to all applicants for the promotion.
I wasn't shocked by the earlier post made by a manager when he wrote about weeding people out. This manager is exactly the reason that talented people will not stay with Dish.

If you want to change the culture at Dish you need to start with the managers that continue to "Weed" out talented people. If you want to really know what goes on in Phoenix, have a round table in which you randomly pick agents and don't invite any staff members.

1740 Other Employee Reviews for DISH (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Frontline Agent  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Frontline Agent in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great chance for advancement, recenlty many promotions have become available. The atmosphere is a great one, espically with all the chances to get bonuses. The supervisors are always trying to help us out and wanting to see us do well and improve. Plus we get FREE TV. I love working here and recomend it to all my friends and family. And anyone who wants to work a company that is moving in the right direction and where you move up quickly.

Cons

I can not think of many cons at this time, just so happy with my job

Keep up the good work

Good JOB

Current Employee - Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have never worked at a place where everyone was approachable. The atmosphere that is in the building is great. I signed up to take calls and everyone that is complaining has lost focus on that is what the job is. Every time I have needed help in my personal life, they have assisted. I have worked at many call centers and this is a country club. I plan to retire from dish it has been great.

Cons

Maybe if the metrics could just stay the same for more than a month that would be great. Look in to the health benefits to.

Nothing keep doing what you’re doing!!! You are doing a great JOB!! If people are not being promoted then need to look at their inner self and fix what is broken.

There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!