There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Frontline Agent  in  Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Frontline Agent in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great chance for advancement, recenlty many promotions have become available. The atmosphere is a great one, espically with all the chances to get bonuses. The supervisors are always trying to help us out and wanting to see us do well and improve. Plus we get FREE TV. I love working here and recomend it to all my friends and family. And anyone who wants to work a company that is moving in the right direction and where you move up quickly.

Cons

I can not think of many cons at this time, just so happy with my job

Keep up the good work

1747 Other Employee Reviews for DISH (View Most Recent)

Good JOB

Current Employee - Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have never worked at a place where everyone was approachable. The atmosphere that is in the building is great. I signed up to take calls and everyone that is complaining has lost focus on that is what the job is. Every time I have needed help in my personal life, they have assisted. I have worked at many call centers and this is a country club. I plan to retire from dish it has been great.

Cons

Maybe if the metrics could just stay the same for more than a month that would be great. Look in to the health benefits to.

Nothing keep doing what you’re doing!!! You are doing a great JOB!! If people are not being promoted then need to look at their inner self and fix what is broken.

Okay at first then a nightmare!

Former Employee - FSS1
    Former Employee - FSS1

I worked at DISH full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good training, Attentive instructors. Get your own truck (as a remote tech). Provide all your tools.

Cons

Rules constantly changing. Ridiculous metrics, unattainable consistently. Poorly trained managers.

Open your eyes. Have an independent company review how you operate and obtain TRULY anonymous employee feedback. Then you will see why you score so low. Joe, you have good intentions. Get rid of the Charlie way of doing things. I saw your interview about Charlie. You have never seen him be, lets say a bad person? You won't while having tea and crumpets. Look at your high turnover rate. "Dish is not for everybody". Cop-out. If you truly believed what you are saying, you would see about making things better for all and you would retain those whom you speak of.

There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!