There are newer employer reviews for DISH

not a family friendly place to work

Current Employee - Technician  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Technician in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

hours are great pay is great

Cons

never having saterday and sundays off to spend time with fam no matter how long you worked there and grown with company. they need monday threw friday shift. you can never ask that thow they think your trying to pull a fast one . i dont get it . seems like a bunch of haters who hate kids

change some shifts for sinior techs not EVERYBODY . is that realy so hard to ask and get done realy

1742 Other Employee Reviews for DISH (View Most Recent)

CEO trying for change but incompetent middle management

Current Employee - Senior Operations Analyst  in  Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Operations Analyst in Englewood, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than a year

Pros

CEO is charged up, pushing for change. Change is visible for the better but not enough. Compensation structures have improved, work environment has improved

Cons

Management - middle management, compensation, systems, communications. No systems in place. everyone seems to be doing their own thing. middle management is poor. not knowledgeable. Actions attempted by CEO are neutralized by them. Compensation has improved but not up to industry standards. No systems in place to get most productivity. No structured thought processes behind business decisions..

Stop working in silos. Create a cohesive environment and put systems and structures in place. Understand business and move in one direction. Just putting in a training program for leadership does not work. Change the mentality of the leaders or change them completely. Think ahead and plan ahead. Dont just fire fight everyday.

Amazing growth, Awesome opportunities, Great culture, Fun at work

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked at DISH for 3 years and absolutely enjoyed it. I love the team I work with. My supervisor is amazing - she takes the time to develop me and makes herself available any time I have concerns or questions. We have employees that are in all levels of experience in their careers. This is a great place for them to grow and advance. I love TV and movies, so I love to build rapport with other employees by talking about these things. We have a ton of fun here!

Cons

Sometimes there is too much focus on negative production, with very little focus on positive production. This sometimes accompanies lack of respect.

There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!