There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Misleading and exhausting.

Former Employee - Field Service Manager in Suwanee, GA
Former Employee - Field Service Manager in Suwanee, GA

I worked at DISH full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Various opportunities to meet people of different cultures and different backgrounds. For the most part if you're not in management, the technicians will usually work a four day on three day off work schedule.

Cons

Very demanding and exhausting with very little support.

Stop being bias and prejudgemental.

reviews filtered by

so lets be honest the job is good when u know what you are doing but that isnt always the case.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at DISH full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

great people to work with like in most jobs, you make friends and earn more pay and benifits with time. Dish is a good place to work for not the best job i've had but it could be worse.

Cons

management blatantly shows favoritism. I dont know if its because they play football on the weekends in a league or the people moving up go to the managers desk to kiss up but it seems to work. I see agents with horrible stats and bad reputations moving up in the company while hardworking high statistic having agents are stuck on the phones having their talents go to waste. The attendance policy only applies to certain people who are not favored . for instance I have actually heard HR tell an agent "oh dont worry if u get a point we will give you a pass". This strikes a nerve because i was almost terminated for attendance and HR seemed happy to tell me its your last chance.

move people up who can actually do the job and stop even having an interview process if you already know who you are going to pick. Its just a waste of time and effort for the people being interviewed. lastly stop telling people to come on this website to give good reviews when you should be doing things to make the reviews better

2. Pretty good

I worked at DISH full-time

Pros

Friendly co-workers, great leadership, opportunity for growth

Cons

Dish scribed is complicated, fact act team is terrible

There are newer employer reviews for DISH