Very excited to begin this new career

Current Employee - Financial Analyst I  in  Englewood, CO
Current Employee - Financial Analyst I in Englewood, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work-life balance. Solid leadership. Very focused on improving employee experience to deliver best experience for customers.

Cons

Pretty big barriers between departments makes some daily work difficult to navigate. Overall organization has a little too much complexity.

Other Reviews for DISH

Great place to work until you find a real job.

Former Employee - International Technical Support  in  Flushing, NY
    Former Employee - International Technical Support in Flushing, NY

I worked at DISH full-time for more than a year

Pros

Decent pay, there is a play room (which they hide the food so we do not eat it) and once in a while there are contests.

Cons

I worked here as Arabic customer service and it was one of the worse experiences of my life besides working at cablevision. The flushing location specializes in "international" phone calls for their Foreign language packages.

Dish Network customers are like the employees and that is "unhappy". Customers have been with dish for 10+ years and they have to beg in order to get a measly five dollars off their bill for 3 months. I mean if they treat their long term customers like sh** image how they will treat their employees ?

I worked here for 1 1/2 years until I found a real job :)

If you work here please prepare for long hours, unhappy customers, unhappy employees, consistent changes, poor management, no room for growth, conniving co-workers, forced to work overtime after your shift ended or on your off days.

To top it all off its located in the middle of no where off college point blvd. Good luck and god bless you if you take this job.

There is really no advice, this type of industry does not have much job growth and is great for anyone who does not have a degree or un-employed. Great place to work until you find a good job.

It's all what you make it!

Current Employee - Advanced Tech Support  in  Hilliard, OH
    Current Employee - Advanced Tech Support in Hilliard, OH

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The pay is very competitive! Free tv. Support staff is great! The biggest thing is that dish isn't satisfied dish is always introducing new ideas to improve the employee experience! No job is perfect and I've seen some good and bad decisions made at dish through the years. But all the negative and to be rated this poorly is not the reality

Cons

I have no complaints most of the issues such as mandatory overtime and scheduling has been addressed and resolved!

Keep doing what your doing and always strive to improve!

There are newer employer reviews for DISH.

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!