There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Hell on Earth

Former Employee - Dr Dish in Hilliard, OH
Former Employee - Dr Dish in Hilliard, OH

I worked at DISH full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Cant imagine any pros to working at this hell hole. Never again.

Cons

The only thing DISH hates more than it's customers are it's employees. Really.

Start over.

reviews filtered by

Great product, horrible company to work for

Current Employee - Human Resources
    Current Employee - Human Resources

I have been working at DISH full-time

Pros

Dish has great products for customers

Cons

I can only speak for the HR department, but by far the worst company I have ever worked for. Upper management is a joke and are terrible at leading and managing. Every employee in the department is just waiting to find another job so they can leave the 2 time worst company to work for in the country - a title well deserved. There is such high turnover in our department that no one bothers to get to know each other because its likely that person will be gone within 6 months. When someone does leave, management just puts whoever is there into the newly open position whether they qualify or not. These people are usually "Dish bred" so the only way they know to manage is to micro-manage, making everyone in the department miserable. Its a cycle no one seems willing to break because there is no buy-in from anybody in top management to actually make a change. If you are considering working for the HR department in Dish, run the other way.

There's no point in writing anything here, management isn't competent enough to make the changes needed in this company.

2. No life outside of company

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in Littleton, CO
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in Littleton, CO

I worked at DISH full-time

Pros

The people, Free TV, you get paid on time and great bonuses when you can make the goals.

Cons

mandatory overtime with little or no warning. Management only cares about themselves and will us threats and intimidation to make sure you do what they want you to do. I had a manager actually laugh at us when he told us that it would be harder to make our bonuses.

There are newer employer reviews for DISH