There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Your priorities will determine if you like this place or not

Former Employee - Dr Dish TSR III  in  Tulsa, OK
Former Employee - Dr Dish TSR III in Tulsa, OK

I worked at DISH full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

they offered great wages, constant changes, discounted employee services

Cons

There were constant shift changes based on your ranking with multiple matrix that were not always with in your control. In the 4 years I was there i had 7 manager changes. There were many nights that mandatory overtime was demanded with no prior notice than 10-15 min before my shift was schedule to end. and if you had to leave you were written up. It cause issues with my daycare provider and cost me a lot of extra money due to being late picking up my child.

Understand that people have a life outside of the building ie , kids, medical, church, ect.

1753 Other Employee Reviews for DISH (View Most Recent)

Don't care about the employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some middle managers try to make the place better; Pay is adequate; co-workers are nice; cafeteria on site has decent food;

Cons

Senior management still ddoesn't care about employees; benefits are almost non-existent; draconian requirements requiring employees to be in the office between 9-4; still use the badge in and out reports to track employees time; refuse to allow employees to work from home even when dangerous to come into the office;

Catch up with the times; conduct industry studies on benefits - those are as important to employees as salary; eliminate the badge reports as a time keeping measure - allow your managers to manage their people; treat your employess right and they will treat the company right

Believe the dissatisfaction

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Englewood, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

I worked at DISH full-time for more than a year

Pros

the building is nice, there are some occasional perks like TV studio hosted parties

Cons

the turn around rate for EVERY department is INSANE, management has issues. BIGGEST issue: during the yearly reviews it is IMPOSSIBLE to score great, even if you are a great and model employee. Management is told that giving someone excellent marks shows bad on THEM because it means they didn't push them hard enough - so no one ever gets a great review, only moderately good ones.

Fix your review process. Learn how to support your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!