DISH

www.dish.com

Crazy busy, sometimes with true-north focus as a company, then again, sometimes not so much.

Management (Former Employee) Englewood, CO

ProsReally great people come to work here, but they usually leave after they've been worked to death. Salaries are ok, but need to be re-evaluated against other industry telecom leaders.Benefits are decent, comparable to other industries/market. There is some schedule flexibility depending on what department you're in and your manager's mood for the week.

ConsFar too many high level expectations and unreasonable deadlines without good leadership, communication, decent compensation, the right equipment and the wrong people in management. (Lording over and micro-managing others so they can cover their own tails, because they didn't do their due diligence.) Thank goodness the badging in/out process has changed (or at least I heard it had been). It isn't Ft.Knox for crying out loud. It's a consumer entertainment company.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou hired someone based on their skill sets and abilities, test scores, etc. Let them do their jobs without micro-managing every little aspect of the project or event. Be prepared yourself, take initiative and communicate what you want, and don't change the rules of the game in mid-play, unless you talk it over as a team. Stopping and starting over is no fun and frustrates everybody, not just you.

Good work, mediocre pay

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at DISH for more than a year

Pros: co-workers are good and the feel around the call center is chill supervisors… Cons: As a customer service agent, I think the pay isn't enough. We also get yelled at all day long… Advice to Senior Management: If we're asking, I'd say give us more pay, more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great income potential if you apply yourself

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very lucrative pay structure...bonuses and incentives for working overtime and being on… Cons: To make top dollars requires working 10hrs overtime weekly...sometimes there's… Advice to Senior Management: We need a better vacation pay structure that perhaps gives… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DISH.

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!