There are newer employer reviews for DISYS

A good consulting agency

Current Contractor - Project Manager in Kent, WA
Current Contractor - Project Manager in Kent, WA

I have been working at DISYS as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Professional staff that make the onboarding smooth and efficient.
Periodic check-ins to make sure all is going well.
On-line self-serviced employment records make updates convenient for the consultant.

Cons

I have not complaints with DISYS as my consulting agency.

reviews filtered by

Entire process was a nightmare

Former Employee - Consultant in Oakland, CA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Oakland, CA

I worked at DISYS

Pros

The team they placed me with was pleasant and easy to work with and the job was clearly stated as to what it was supposed to be, even though in the end it wasn't what it ended up being. Onboarding was arduous, but I onboarded twice - once as a company and once as an individual - the process of onboarding as a w2 employee went very smoothly.

Cons

There was absolutely no communication with me on important items as things got complicated. I had to chase down payments & answers to questions multiple times when there should have been proactive communication from the team at Disys

I brought issues to the team about my job site that were handed off from person to person. No one took responsibility whatsoever for my growing dissatisfaction and instead spent the time passing the buck. I was told they'd be terminating my contract and then did not give me anything resembling an answer when I asked for a termination date so I could give a new employer a start date, instead deciding to keep me at my assignment in the dark.

Advice to Management

Do what you say you will and communicate with your team in a timely manner. Never in my 15+ years of consulting have I worked with a team that ran as poorly and communicated as little as your team did with me. I shouldn't be handed off from a recruiter to an account manager to get answer to my questions. Empower your recruiters to be advocates for your talent, not hand them off to other people when they don't know the answer to a question. Make sure that there is timely communication between your accounting staff when it comes to issues so they can be resolved and communicated in a timely manner so the talent doesn't have to hunt down their paychecks.

2. It was a good temporary job

Former Employee - Loan Modification Specialist in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Loan Modification Specialist in Tempe, AZ

I worked at DISYS

Pros

Easy to get hired and start working. Good place to work temporary while finding another job.

Cons

No advancement if you are placed just on a tempory basis

Advice to Management

none

There are newer employer reviews for DISYS